Dana Davenport, APRN, MSN, FNP-C
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners in 08/2015
- Board Certified Emergency Nurse 2012 to 2016
- Master’s of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center 2013-2015
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- West Texas A & M University 2009-2011
- Associates of Science
- Family Nurse Practitioner (2017): Family Medical Center/Care Express
- Provided acute care services to people of all ages.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (2016- February 2017): Regence Health Network
- Provided primary care services to the medically underserved and indigent patients with various chronic medical illnesses.
- Provided women’s health care including obstetric care to the medically underserved and indigent patients.
- Registered Nurse, ICU (2011-April 2014): Vibra Healthcare
- Provided care for critically ill patients requiring long term critical care. Many of the ICU patients required mechanical ventilation and IV drip medications.
- Registered Nurse, ED (2011-2014): Northwest Texas Healthcare
- As a staff RN in the Emergency Department, I provided immediate care to acutely ill patients of all ages and utilizing protocols determined the plan of care for patients.
- Panhandle Nurse Practitioner Association
- Texas Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- Presidential award in The National Society of Leadership and Success
- Cum Laude (West Texas A & M University)
- Sigma Theta Tau (West Texas A & M University)
- Alpha Chi (West Texas A & M University)
- Traveling, antiquing, live music, movies, camping and spending time with family.