Melissa Aguirre-Holland, MBA, MSN, FNP-BC
- Board Certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center in 03/2011
- Master’s of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- West Texas A &M University 2008-2010
- Master’s of Business Administration
- West Texas A & M University 2004-2006
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- West Texas A & M University 1998-2003
- Family Nurse Practitioner (2014-April 2015): Regence Health Network
- Provided primary care services to the medically underserved and indigent patients with various chronic medical illnesses.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (2011-April 2014):
- Provided adult medical care at a local internal medicine practice which includes primary care prevention and management of multiple disease processes which include: diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypothyroidism, COPD, depression/anxiety, and etc.
- Chief Nursing Officer at Acute and Chronic Pain and Spine Center (2003-2011)
- Supervised all staff for the clinic and ambulatory surgery center. I administered conscious sedation for pain management and assisted in kyphoplasty, spinal column stimulators, and intrathecal morphine pump procedures. I served as the OSHA compliance office and the marketing director Ambulatory Surgery Center. I was also responsible for coordinating, monitoring and ensuring the regulatory compliance at the State and Federal levels.
- Panhandle Nurse Practitioner Association
- Texas Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Young Careerist of the month by the Business and Professional Women in May, 2009
- Traveling, exercising, watching movies, and spending time with family.